World’s Largest Maze (Hawaii)
WELCOME TO HAWAII’S PINEAPPLE PLANTATION
#1 – Pineapple Plantation – Wander the world’s largest maze, as recognized by the 2008 Guinness World Records, take a ride on the Pineapple Express train and learn about the history of pineapple, or stroll through the plantation garden and get up close view of agricultural crops.
>> You might also like: ♥Polynesian Cultural Center♥
#2 – Pineapple Express Train Tour – All aboard for two miles of pineapple fun! This fully narrated, twenty-minute train tour is an experience for the whole family. You’ll learn the story of pineapple in Hawai‘i, hear how James Drummond Dole founded his world-famous agricultural empire where Dole Plantation stands today, and travel through the stunning scenery of the island’s famous North Shore.
Lastly, before you leave don’t forget to feed the koi fish in the pond, they will be glad you stop by.
Also, they have plenty of goodies and gifts/souvenirs at their shop, perfect for friends and families who awaits at home.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)