Cheesy Chicken Nuggets
These homemade chicken nuggets are cheesy and crunchy!
CHEESY CHICKEN NUGGETS
You can make chicken nuggets from scratch! Mix in corn and cheese for extra flavor and texture. Fry these chicken nuggets until they are golden brown and you'll have an excellent snacks ready in minutes.
- 1/2 kilo chicken breast fillets, chopped small
- 2 cups mozarella cheese, finely grated
- 1 cup sweet kernel corn
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 liters canola oil, for deep-frying
- 1 cup mayonnaise, for serving
- salt, to serve
- ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, corn, eggs, and flour. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Set aside.
- In a deep sauté pan over medium heat, heat enough oil for deep frying. Test seasoning of fritter batter, and adjust.
- Drop the chicken mixture by the heaping tablespoonful into the hot oil. Avoid crowding the pan. Use a slotted spoon to remove fritters as each floats to the top. Drain on a rack over paper towels.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and mustard together. Serve fritters immediately with the mayo-mustard dip or pack together with steamed rice.
Recipe originally published in the September 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping.
This post contains affiliate links to products and services we love and recommend. We may receive a small commission if you purchase anything through these links (at no additional cost to you!) Thanks for supporting the blog in this way!