Easy Broas Fruit Salad Recipe
Whip up this healthy and indulgent Frozen Fruitcake Salad in three easy steps: combine, arrange, and freeze! It’s easy and simple to prepare,
This dish is rich in Vitamin C and phytonutrients for added immunity.
EASY BROAS FRUIT SALAD
Broas fruit salad is a summer favorite snacks.
- 24 pc Broas
- 1 pc Green Apple (diced with peel)
- 10 pc Grapes (halved)
- 1 can (300 ml) Condensed Milk (for fruit mixture)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (for fruit mixture)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (for fruit mixture)
- ¼ tsp Iodized Fine Salt (for fruit mixture)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- In a bowl, combine Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with apples and grapes, then mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Using 8’x12″ pan, arrange half of broas to cover bottom of pan. Drizzle with half of fruit cocktail syrup and half of fruit mixture.
- Do the same with the remaining broas, syrup and fruits. Cover and freeze overnight.
This post contains affiliate links to products and services we love and recommend. We may receive a small commission if you purchase anything through these links (at no additional cost to you!) Thanks for supporting the blog in this way!