FREE FUN FOR KIDS: ALL ABILITIES PARK
This large gated park include a variety of play opportunities designed to stimulate and encourage the development of several skill sets such as gross and fine motor skills, social interaction, sense of discovery, creativity and strengthening exercises.
6 a.m. to midnight, everyday
Playground and parking lot are not lit.
The park includes several pods each intended to develop specific skills for all children including:
- Retreat Pod
- Sensory Pod-Sand Box
- Rock Band Pod
- Rolling Hill/Performance Lawn
- Sensory Pod
- All Abilities Playscape
- All Ability Swings
- Brushy Creek Village life skills area
The Park is intended for all to play as well as for therapy and learning. Please be courteous to those around you as they may be using the park for therapy or life skills. For your safety and others, please obey the following rules:
- Use playground equipment at your own risk, as City shall not be liable for personal injury and/or property damage resulting from voluntary participation in activities at the Park. All playground equipment is designed for ages 5 years and older.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Tobacco products are prohibited.
- No glass.
- No littering; all garbage must be disposed of using the receptacles provided.
- While service animals are allowed, pets are not permitted. All service animals must be on a leash or restrained in an appropriate manner.
- No rollerblades or skateboards.
- No bicycles, tricycles and power wheels except on the Round Rock Village streets.
This park is the best park, its clean and FREE for all. There’s so many things to do that allow children of all ages to engage in. The sand area is clean, but what I love most about this area is that there are shovels and buckets for the kids to play with. The musical section is always fun, and there’s an area where the kids can move logs and walk across them, the swing that glides is amazing, the toddler play structure and the train structure that have tons of gadgets and bells that aren’t broken. There is even an awesome little town that the kids can bring their bikes and ride around alongside a miniature race track. Kids can spend at least 3 hours here and then nap on the way home. Such a great Park!