For designer hairdos EDMUND OOI, it is all about creating texture. Keystylist Joey George from ORIBE heavily inspired by the idea of planes going through thunderstorms for a textured finish.
Behind the stage ORIBE TEAM from the hairdresser connected three layers of extensions to the front of the hair and then created a crimped texture by wrapping sections around large bobby pins in a figure eight shape then pressing with an iron. To complete the finished hair texture, hair is brushed using a wide-toothed comb.
- Wet hair with Foundation Mist then dry Shaping Cream into the hair.
- Separate bangs and glue on extensions for added length. Cut the extension just above the top of the lip.
- Spray Gentle Lacquer Heat Styling Spray on the bangs section by section. Wrap each section in a figure-8 shape around a bobby pin and iron it.
- Once dry, remove the bangs from the bobby pins and comb through with a wide-toothed comb.
- Finish with a generous drizzle Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray hair length.
The EDMUND OOI menswear collection for SS16 is rich in texture. I’ve never experienced a male show like him. Beyond Impressive! “