QUICK AND EASY 10 MINUTE CAJUN SHRIMP BOIL RECIPE
Oven Cajun Seafood Boil!!!!😋😋😍😍🙌🙌Placing in the oven, my 10 Minute Cajun Shrimp Boil recipe replaces the boiling process and takes it straight to the indoor or outdoor grill!!! This recipe steams at its best in individual foil paper pouches loaded with cajun seasoned shrimp, red potatoes, carrots and corn.
10 Minute Cajun Shrimp Boil
- Olive oil
- Corn on the cob
- Roasted garlic and herb seasoning to taste
- Ranch seasoning to taste
- *Cajun Seasoning Mixture Ingredients Use According To Taste
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Italian basil
- 1 1/2- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ground black pepper
- Pre-cooking potatoes for about 5 minutes in the microwave to soften just a bit.
- Drizzling olive oil over cleaned and deviened /shell on shrimp. Adding Cajun seasoning mixture, adding potato mixture, adding roasted garlic and herb seasoning, and ranch seasoning.
- Combining all ingredients and placing onto aluminum foil and baking sheet. Securing tightly and putting into 400° oven for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy Alone Or Serve With White Rice, Brown Rice, Or Quinoa.