Texas Sand Festival 2019: The Largest Native-sand Sculpture Contest in America
Texas SandFest — the largest Native-Sand Sculpture Competition in the USA — is an internationally recognized 3-day family event that draws sculptors and tens of thousands of visitors from around the world each year to Port Aransas. It will be held on April 26-28 this year. More info at texassandfest.org
SandFest has been around since 1997, boasting its status as the largest native-sand sculpture contest in America.The competition is divided into two categories: solo and duo.
2018 1st place solo – Delayne Corbett. “Seraphim” Photo by Kästle.
2018 1st place duo – Abe Waterman and Morgan Rudluff. “Ball and Chain” Photo by Kästle
The mission of Texas SandFest is to give back to the community by raising funds for local nonprofit organizations and scholarships.
Where To Stay ?
You might also like
- Where to eat in Austin Texas – Asian Foods
- Where And How To Celebrate Mother’s Day In Austin Texas
- Where To Find Filipino Foods in Dallas Texas
- Experience Unique Tours In Austin Texas
- What To Eat And Drink In Texas
- Best Summer Vacation Destination in Texas
- Texas Holiday Guide: Attractions/Festival For Kids and Families
- Texas Hill Country – Quick and Easy Getaways
- South Padre Island (Texas)
- A DAY OUT AT THE DINOSAUR PARK
This post contains affiliate links to products and services we love and recommend. We may receive a small commission if you purchase anything through these links (at no additional cost to you!) Thanks for supporting the blog in this way!