Unless you are a fan of the natural caveman look (we do not know many guys), likelihood is you have already had some sort of treatment done to your body hair. After all, these are modern times and the idea of letting all of your body hair grow is something most men find inappropriate. However, even if you have prepared yourself several times before, the art of fully mastering manscaping and doing it like a pro is not easy. There’s a lot to navigate in the male body and it is important to understand how to work with each of these different areas and whose tools you can use to do it. Reliable choice from this Dapperly Club are some of the best tools available for manscaping.
However, to fully master the manscaping process, you must first understand what precisely it’s.
What is manscaping?
It’s a cute term that mixes two words – people and landscape. This relates to the complete trimming or removal of male body hair for aesthetic reasons. It can be done using either the by method pickshaving, and/or waxing.
Parts of body
Manscaping can be done on any part of the body where there’s hair or hair growth, so this includes areas such as the eyebrows, ears, nose, chest, back, armpits, legs and arms, and even the genitals.
- Eyebrow – the best way to check this is to use scissors to trim any hairs that stick out or are longer than the rest. Follow this using tweezers. With this, trim the hair that grows under the natural shape of the eyebrows.
- Ear – Using a pair of tweezers, remove any long hairs that are growing in the ear itself or sticking out of the ear canal. Then take special care scissors to cut the smaller iinner ear hairs visible.
- Nose – To do this safely and without causing damage, trim nose hair using proper grooming scissors. Alternatively, some electrical beard trimmers have attachments particularly designed to treat nose hair. Even if you plan to style your facial hair, use it beard butter will improve the quality of your hair and will make the entire process much easier.
- Chest – The best way to keep your chest hair trimmed is to use a good quality electrical trimmer. With this, it allows the guard to be set to the proper height. For a cleaner look, ditch the trimmers and use shaving cream and a razor.
- Return – this can be difficult as some points on the back can be very difficult to reach without the help of another person. Some electrical trimmers come with arm extensions, which are perfect for people trying to do some grooming themselves. An alternative to electrical trimmers is men’s hair removal cream. Just apply it and wait about 10 minutes before rinsing it off.